Search Site

What Does DogFriendly.com Offer?

DogFriendly.com's
Dog Travel Books
Click here for Details

Home

U.S. Dog Travel Guides

Dog Travel Books

Dog City Guides

Blog

Dog Photos

Dog Products

Events

Advertise

International Pet-Friendly Lodging

Campgrounds & RV Parks

Beaches

Outdoor Dining

Attractions

Parks

Dog Parks


Previous Photos

Dog Photo Gallery - Page 53

Back to the Dog Gallery Main Page


More Photos



Magnolia May, aka Maggie (Standard Poodle)
This is Maggie, our one year old Standard Poodle, shown here
with her "Puppy". She has a lot of toys but really likes dragging Puppy around with her, loving him and then shaking him as hard as she can. We allow this because it's better than using our two cats, Sam and Jerry, for the same purpose! Maggie's our 3rd Standard Poodle and actually related to our last one, so that really makes her special to us. Besides being a beautiful dog, she's extremely smart, very affectionate, and keeps us on our toes because she's an Alpha dog who likes to get the last word (or bark) in when there's a question about her behavior.

Misty
(Black Lab/German Shorthair)
Misty is 6 years old, and still a baby. She has some medical problems that we deal with. She has back hip problems, along with epilepsy. Medication helps her. When she sees me with my purse, she knows that she is going in the van as well. She is our world..

Cera Puffin, aka Puff (Maltese)
Puff is my little protection...she watches everything going on around the house....can sit for house looking out the window....and will throughout the night make sure things are ok.....She can run so fast...and will chase rabbits....and she has been know to corner one before. She stands on her two back legs and walks all the time, especially when she wants to see something.....She is a very happy and loving dog, that protects and takes care of her brother Buddy the Pug (pictured to the right).

Sir Mojo Gizmo, aka Buddy (Pug)
Truly my buddy in everyway....Always the comedian....doesn't like mornings and having to get up...loves certain commercials on the tv and will make a dash for the tv when they come on, regardless where he's at or what he's doing at the time...He can be a little stubborn at times...but that's what makes him the perfect best friend to love.

Bear
(Miniature Pinscher)
Hello, my name is Bear, and I am a female MinPin who lives in Oregon. I was only 6 months old when this picture was taken, and I had just come to live with my Mommy, my boy & my girl. I didn't know they had a cat! But Chappy (my cat) and I have come to an understanding in the last 3 years--I tell him what to do, and he does it!

Kimo
(Samoyed Mix)
Hi; my name is Kimo. My owners (The McMahon Family) were told my name means friend in Eskimo. I am a 5 year old 75% Samoyed. Not quite sure what the other 25% is, even my vet doesn't know. I am the sweetest, friendliest dog in my neighbourhood. We don't need a doorbell because I announce everyone, because I think everyone comes to see me and I won't back down until I get some attention from the visitor. I can be a big baby when it comes to loud noises, especially thunder. My mommy pampers me all the time and I am allowed to be on the couch when she is there. I love to go for walks and I love to run in open fields. My mommy enjoyed reading about all you other guys & gals. I live in Quebec, Canada.


Previous Photos


More Photos


Home

Advertise

About Us

Press Kit

Contact Us

Recommend Dog-Friendly Place

Join Newsletter

Before you visit an establishment or place, please contact them and verify that they are still dog-friendly and available, as policies and management change frequently. All places listed on DogFriendly.com require your dog to be leashed and under your direct control unless specified  otherwise by an establishments (including parks and beaches) management. Please be aware of local Breed-Specific Laws that may be in place where you are visiting. The information on this site is not a recommendation. DogFriendly.com, Inc. makes no warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. If you find an establishment that no longer allows dogs, please let us know so we can remove them from our list. For full Rules and Regulations for Use of This Site, including the legal disclaimer and copyright notices,  click here before using the site
Copyright 1997-2013, All Rights Reserved, DogFriendly.com®, Inc.
Send email to us at email@dogfriendly.com 
       Mobile Apps  Ebooks