ForeWord Magazine's Pet Book Of The Year - Now an Updated Edition
DogFriendly.com's United States and Canada Dog Travel Guide
- 4th Edition
DogFriendly.com is used by millions of people annually for pet travel information. This latest version of the winner of ForeWord Magazine's Pet Book of the Year lists over 20,000 pet-friendly places including hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals, attractions, outdoor restaurants, shopping centers,
beaches and off-leash parks in all of the United States and Canada. Also included are airline options, public transportation systems, ferries, emergency vets and National Park pet information.
Completely Revised and Updated From the Last Edition. Whether you have one or
more dogs, or your dog can be carried or weighs over 80 pounds, this 774 page travel guide is the all-inclusive guide to everything dog travel in the U.S. and Canada.
This 3rd Edition includes:
- Dog-Friendly Accommodations, including Hotels, Resorts, Vacation Rentals
and B&Bs throughout the United States and Canada. Most listed places allow
dogs of at least 50 pounds to 85 pounds and allow dogs in non-smoking rooms.
Many allow multiple dogs in a room.
- Dog-Friendly Beaches throughout the United States and Canada.
Information includes any restrictions, leash policies and limited hours or
seasons where dogs are allowed.
- Transportation Guides with dog-friendly U.S. and Canadian planes, buses, trains, ferries and more.
- U.S. National Park Guides to the pet policies and the best places to bring
your pets in the parks.
- Dog-Friendly Attractions including Historical Sites, Visitor Sites, City Tours
(walking, boat, bus or horse and carriage), wineries, museums and more...
- Dog-Friendly Outdoor Restaurants where you may dine with your dog. Take your
dog to the restaurant rather than ordering in every meal.
- Off-leash dog parks, dog runs, and areas which allow your dog to run free.
Lists restrictions and hours.
- Just in case... Emergency veterinarians throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Airline options and policies for transporting dogs on airlines.
- Special road trip sections like "Preparation for a Road Trip" and "Etiquette for the Traveling Dog."
- Many more places listed than in previous editions.
- FREE updates online at http://www.dogfriendly.com.
View the book online!
View the front cover (jpg file)
Table of Contents
of the Dog-Friendly Accommodations Chapter (pdf file)
of the Dog-Friendly Beaches Chapter (pdf file)
of the Dog-Friendly Transportation Chapter (pdf file)
of the U.S. National Parks Chapter (pdf file)
of the Dog-Friendly Attractions Chapter (pdf file)
of the Dog-Friendly Outdoor Restaurant Chapter (pdf file)
of the Off-Leash Dog Parks Chapter (pdf file)
of the Emergency Veterinarian Chapter (pdf file)
View the back cover (jpg file)
Publish Date: May 2010 by DogFriendly.com, Inc., 4th Edition, 774 pages, convenient travel size (paperback book size
6x9x2 inches), Authors: Tara and Len Kain, ISBN Number 9780979555107, Retail Price