This park includes a remnant of the original adobe fort which housed the first permanent non-native Mormon missionary settlers in the Las Vegas Valley. They successfully diverted water from the Las Vegas Creek in 1855 for farming. There are future plans to re-create many more historic features at this park. The park is open all year and allows leashed dogs on the outside grounds.
Indicates our Advertisers
Telephone booking service is provided by Priceline Partner Network LTD.