York Harbor Inn
The York Harbor Inn is centrally located in Northern New England just one hour north of Boston, Massachusetts and 45 minutes south of Portland Maine. New York City is a 5 hour drive to the south. The inn overlooks the Atlantic Ocean and the entrance to York Harbor. York Harbor Beach is just steps away from the front door. A short drive on Coastal Rte. 1A is the famous Nubble Lighthouse, one of the most photographed lighthouses in the country. Scenic Portsmouth, NH and Ogunquit, Maine are close by. The historical town of York Harbor is small, quaint and picturesque- a wonderful example of a coastal New England village.
The Inn offers 54 individually decorated guestrooms, complete with T.V., A/C, private baths, complimentary continental breakfast and Wi-Fi. Man y of our guestrooms feature ocean views, decks, king 4 poster beds, whirlpool Jacuzzi tubs, and fireplaces. Our ocean view Restaurant and Pub are open year round with live entertainment. Banquet and Meeting Facilities are also available. The historical town of York Harbor is small, quaint and picturesque- a wonderful example of a coastal New England village.
To make your pet feel at home away from home, we supply blankets, food and water bowls, trash bags, walking maps, treats, and lists of pet friendly beaches in our area.
Please read our pet policy below, for the safety and comfort of all our guests, human and animal:
- Dogs only are allowed at the Inn.
- All pets must be declared at check in.
- Please provide us with your pet's name, and any special information about your pet for your registration card.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in guest rooms.
- Pets can't be bathed in your guestroom bathroom.
- Excessive barking, or disturbing other guests is not tolerated.
- If a pet is left unattended the guest's room will not be cleaned or serviced for the safety of the pet and our employees.
- Pets are not allowed in public areas of the hotel, including restaurants, and sitting areas. Service dogs are allowed.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel.
- All pets must be on a controllable leash at all times when outside guest's room.
- We request a cell phone number in case of emergency.
- If there is any damage to the room from the pet the owner/guest in the room will be held monetarily responsible.
- Pet friendly guest rooms are only available in our Harbor Crest Building.
- As a pet owner please be considerate of our property and other guests, andfollow our pet policies to ensure smooth worry free stay.
For your pet's comfort and convenience we can arrange for pet sitters. Please check out our website or call our front desk for more details.