Hilton Head Condo Rental
Accommodations: Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible Bed(s), 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 4-8)
10% off regular rate if booked by Aug 31!!! Sleeps up to 8 in beds/pull-outs. 2 bedrooms (1 upstairs-king bed, 1 bedroom downstairs w/ double-bed & twin bed), Queen-sized fold out bed in living room, twin bed in loft, 2 ½ baths (with clean water filters on both shower heads). 1400 sq. ft. with vaulted ceiling, loft area with double bed, open plan, TV, DVD, wireless internet, gas grill, jetted garden tub, dining area, washer & dryer.Pool is 50 yards, short (7 to 10-minute) walk to the beach, 15-minute walk to Coligny shopping area or three-minute car ride to either. Quiet and safe condo complex features multiple pools and rec. facilities such as tennis courts. Island is very bike friendly with paths everywhere and reasonable rental by the day or week.
Weeks book Saturday to Saturday (can accommodate other check in/out times). Taking reservations into 2013. 10% increase for 4th of July Weekend & 5% increase for Labor & Memorial Day & Heritage Weekends. Check in time after 3pm the Saturday beginning your stay, check out before 10am the Saturday ending your stay (may be able to accommodate other check in/out times). Add 11% for all taxes. Security deposit of ($500) required (which will be returned, less expenses for any damages--please help us keep our track record of never having to withhold any part of any deposit!). There is also a $97 cleaning fee applied.
Restrictions: NO SMOKING in condo. Our condo can sleep up to 8 adults; The condo association prefers no more than 6 guests to live in each unit, but there are no prohibitions against overnight guests, so if you?d like to have others join you on your trip, you will have beds for them. Want to bring your dog? Please see details below.Included in your rental: dishes, flatware, cookware, kitchen utensils, iron, ironing board, bed and bath linens. Since the majority of our guests use only the bedrooms (not the loft or pull out sofa), our cleaning service changes the bedding for the king, the double and the twin in the second bedroom. We provide bedding for the twin in the loft and the queen-sized pull out sofa, but it is not changed out by the cleaning service. We ask that you wash the bedding if you use it. Some guests may prefer to bring their own twin and or queen bedding. Gourmet Kitchen tools and appliances available for a small fee. To make sure that we are able to cover our mortgage, condo fee, utilities and upkeep on this home, we do not negotiate prices in the typical sense. HOWEVER, if you are looking to save money and have goods or services we can make use of to keep our home in top condition, we will be happy to reduce your price by an appropriate amount. Here is our current wish list, but if you have items or services you think our condo could use, please make suggestions and we?d be happy to consider them! Any professional services would require appropriate professional insurance, bonding, etc.
- New washer (or, if you have the proper insurance, maintenance to our current washer to optimize its performance)
- Flat Screen TV (large, preferably with flat wall mount) to replace tube TV in living room.
- Small Flat Screen TV (preferably with stand to sit on dresser) to replace tube TV in Master Bedroom.
- Paint/Cosmetic: Repaint any room or area per our specs (only if you are a painter by trade); bathrooms would require removal of wallpaper.
- Updated Blinds throughout
- Flooring: we would love to replace the carpet on the ground level with a bamboo floor. (If you are an installer who can guarantee/warranty your work as well as the floor)
- Decorative painting: If you are an interior designer or decorative painter, we?re open to some fun wall treatments by agreement. We also have some fun ideas for decorative paint on our cabinetry.
- Specialty kitchen appliances (especially those suited for a raw/living food kitchen) such as a high speed blender (like a vitamix, a spiralizer, a juicer, etc.)
- Home Stereo system and/or DVD player
- New dryer, fridge, oven, dishwasher, etc. (nothing wrong with current models, but always open to considering an upgrade)
- Maintenance Air Conditioner and/or heat pump to optimize performance.
We find it is easiest do discuss such things by phone, so if you?re interested in talking about any of these options, please send basic interest along with the best contact number for us to reach you as well as times that are generally good for you to chat. Thanks for your interest in our condo!